top of page

HHS Singers

Public·62 students
Киря Еремин
Киря Еремин

Man City vs. Young Boys live 7 November 2023

10 hours ago — Pep Guardiola will speak to the press on Monday afternoon ahead of Manchester City vs Young Boys. City have a 100 per cent record in Group G ...

12:56Isaac JohnsonPep praise of him being best youngster ever trainedObviously, it's quite difficult to comprehend that someone that like would say something like that about myself. Obivously it's an amazing comment but I've got to carry on doing what I can do. What done with medals? They're hung up on the side on my wardrobe - need to find a better place for them! We've got the minature trophies. It's more the shirts, I've got one for scoring my girst goal every kit we've worn. I'll probably hold on to things from that first season for the rest of them life. We are so busy here! 12:43Isaac JohnsonImportance of Club World CupWe've never been there before. It's hard to win the Champions League and they did it. I have been three times there before. The first game is so tricky. People talk about the final. I struggled with Barcelona the first two times to do it. We will gtt here and prepare because for us is a dream. The club doesn't have at the trophy so sometimes the players about that in the locker room. Young Boys UEFA Champions League: Manchester City vs Oct 25, 2023 — The kick off is scheduled at 3 pm (ET). Live streaming of UEFA Champions league match between Manchester City and Young Boys will be available ... 12:46Isaac JohnsonOn Young BoysI'm pretty sure my colleagues have seen the game. When you play the same opponent in Champions League, you can misunderstand what really happened [last time]. The pitch was difficult in some moments, for them as well. I had a good impression while I was there. I have a lot of respect for them. Hopefully we will have the right energy. The main thing for me is to focus. on what i can do better in all the seasons to come. On realising being famousI don't know, going to the Co-op or something, I'm taking a picture with someone. I don't mind [fame] because that's just what comes with it. 13:02Isaac JohnsonEngland hopesIt's a dream every player will want to play at a big tournament for their country and a big tournament. If it comes, it comes, if it doesn't, it doesn't. I'm just trying to focus on myself. There's so many things I canget better. When they come back from the international break [England players], I always ask what it's like. Any information I can get, I will do. But I just need to concentrate on what I can do - it doesn't really matter, I just need to get better. 13:00Isaac JohnsonA speedy riseIt was definitely a shock [first coming up]. I know they will want to add something to their prestigious career they never had. 12:41KEY EVENTRest for Haaland vs Young Boys? Tomorrow he is trainingn and doctors will assess him himself. He said I don't have play. I will see. Tuesday to Sunday there are tough games. Alvarez to push up if not? Right now, yeah he can push up. He can play both, I am very pleased. Whej he plays behind the striker, he arrives ins surprises positions. Young Boys vs Manchester City Live We are updating team formations and line-ups for Young Boys vs Manchester City live in real time. Standings. No match found. H2H. No match found. 30pm and you can follow it LIVE below. 13:31Isaac JohnsonGuardiola issues Haaland injury updateErling Haaland 'feels better' after his injury at the weekend, and will be assessed ahead of Manchester City's Champions League clash against Young Boys. City can secure qualification to the knockout stages with two games to spare, but may have to do that without Haaland who was substituted at half time of the weekend's win over Bournemouth after feeling a twist in his ankle. Meanwhile, City have won all three of their Champions League matches 3-1 and will be confident of gaining another three points against Raphael Wicky's side. Team newsKevin De Bruyne remains absent for the Citizens with the hamstring injury that has sidelined him since the opening weekend of the Premier League season. Guardiola may look to rotate with an eye on Sunday's trip to Chelsea, with the likes of Matheus Nunes and Jack Grealish candidates to start, while Erling Haaland may not be risked after being withdrawn at half-time against Bournemouth with a twisted ankle. For the visitors a foot issue means Lukasz Lakomy will miss Tuesday's match and has joined Kastriot Imeri on the sidelines. Manchester City vs Young Boys - live score, predicted Manchester City vs Young Boys on Tue, Nov 7, 2023, 20:00 UTC. Check live results, H2H, match stats, lineups, player ratings, insights, team forms, shotmap, ... Manchester City vs Young Boys: times, how to watch on TV 3 hours ago — You can watch a live stream of Manchester City vs Young Boys on fuboTV. What time does Manchester City vs Young Boys start? The Champions ... Young Boys 1-3 Man City: Erling Haaland ends Oct 26, 2023 — Report as Manchester City maintained their 100 per cent start to their Champions League defence with a 3-1 win at Young Boys; Manuel Akanji ... Highlights: Young Boys 1-3 Manchester City in 2023-2024 Oct 25, 2023 — This is the team's latest lineup: Ederson, Rúben Dias, Manuel Akanji, Nathan Aké, Kyle Walker, Julián Álvarez, Mateo Kovacic, Matheus Nunes, ... Guardiola wouldn't give much away in terms of Haaland's fitness, saying he would go off the club doctor's prognosis, but added that Haaland feels well and will be in contention if he is given the green light. Read the full story here >>> (Image: Catherine Ivill/Getty Images)13:04Isaac JohnsonThat's allLots to unpack there - read through what both pep and Lewis said below. 13:04Isaac JohnsonHad time to reflect success? Not as much as I'd expect to. But that's football - every season there are more trophies to win so you don't get time to stop and think. I felt like the Champions League final was yesterday but we're already ten games into the season, football moves so quickly if you stop you'll get left behind. Young Boys vs Manchester City: Live stream, TV channel Oct 25, 2023 — How to watch Young Boys vs Man City online - TV channels & live streams The fixture will be shown live on Paramount+ in the United States.

About

This is information for the student performers.

Students

• Anthony Prud'homme
    Anthony Prud'homme
  • Dr Marko Kimi Milic
    Dr Marko Kimi Milic
  • juliandijkstraaa
    juliandijkstraaa
  • Киря Еремин
    Киря Еремин
  • Md. Mostahid Azam
    Md. Mostahid Azam
bottom of page